I've removed the cache but still get the message. I only have the managed google play account on the device. Other suggestions?
We have received some tickets regarding the Managed Google Play store app deployment in Miradore Online. The error message has been "The product is not available in the device's country". The error message comes from Google's end. For some reason, Google recognizes that this device is not in the "right country". If you have experienced this, please try the following:
Based on our experience this issue can be resolved at least as follows:
Work profile (aka Profile owner mode): Go to the Device's Work folder > tap "Work profile settings" (tap 3 dots on upper right corner) > open Google -settings > Location > Google Play services > "Storage" > CLEAR CACHE
- Work Managed device (aka Device Owner Mode): Please see the screenshot. Note that appearance may vary on different Android versions.
Another workaround is just install the managed app from the Play Store:
1. Allow the app installation for the end user:
2. Add the desired app to the managed Play Store layout:
3. Open the Play Store app on the device and install the desired app.
Hopefully this is helpful.
- Jarkko / Miradore Online Support