If the Miradore Online client application is still in the device even after e.g. the unenrollment, here are the instructions how to remove the client from the device's end:
- Open Settings and navigate to Security > Device Administrators.
- Select Miradore Online client and tap Deactivate.
- Open Settings and navigate to Applications > Manage Applications.
- Select Miradore Online client, and tap Uninstall.
or in the newer Android's:
- Just go Settings > Lock screen and security > scroll down Other security settings > Device Administrators > Miradore Online client > slide that off. After that you should be able to remove the client.
Hopefully this helps you out. Please let us know if you were meant something else.
Jarkko / Miradore Online support