How to get logs from iOS device? Sometimes Miradore Online support will ask to provide iOS device logs for investigating the support case more closely. Here are the instructions on how to dig those logs with Apple Configurator.
Apple iOS Device logging
1. Download and install Apple Configurator 2 on a Mac (~60 MB free disk space required)
2. Attach the iOS device to the Mac and trust the computer
3. Start the Apple Configurator
4. Within the "All Devices" view double-click on the device attached to the Mac. An overview of the device is shown
5. On the left hand menu bar click on "Console". The console of the device opens showing a live log
6. Reproduce the issue
7. Press the "Save" button to save a copy of the log
After that you can send those logs to the Miradore Online support or reply to the ticket.