Full enrollment is the recommended way to add Windows 10 based devices to Miradore, because some management features are not available for the Light-enrolled devices. The differences of the Full and Light management modes are explained with more details in the Windows management methods article.
During the Full enrollment, Miradore installs a Work account and a Miradore Online Client app to the device.
User performing the enrollment needs to have administrator rights to the device
Full enrollment is fully compatible with 64-bit versions of Windows 10 Pro and above.
The Work account is supported on all 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, but Miradore's management client does not support 32-bit Windows.
Miradore Online Client can't be installed automatically to Windows 10 Home devices during the Full enrollment, but you can install the Client manually using the Light enrollment.
Enrollment process step-by-step
- Go to the Enrollment > Enroll device page on your Miradore site and choose Windows.
- Choose Full when you're asked to select the management type.
- Enter the email address of the device's end-user and click Send enrollment invitation.
- Soon after, the device user receives an email with enrollment credentials. When the user clicks the Enroll now button, he/she will be taken to a web page where the enrollment process can be started.
- Device user can access the enrollment web page also by navigating to:
On the web page, click the green Setup work account to start the setup wizard, or navigate to Settings > Accounts > Access work or school > Enroll only in device management on the Windows device that you're enrolling to Miradore.
- Enter the enrollment username from the invitation email.
- Leave the domain field empty and enter the enrollment password from the invitation email.
- It may take a few minutes, but after that the Work account setup should be complete. Miradore will then deploy a Miradore Client to the device automatically as a background task. Administrators can track the enrollment status on the Enrollment log page at the Miradore site.
Please send comments to email@example.com.