This update brings a possibility to add, remove and rearrange widgets on dashboards. You can now also adjust the size of the widgets.
For more details, read Modifying dashboards.
Support hours in your time zone
The contact us form now shows our support hours according to the time zone you have selected in Miradore settings.
- The user interface now explains better what happens if user removes an application or a configuration profile from a business policy.
- Customers can now give feedback about their customer experience with Miradore through a banner which is shown to them occasionally in the UI.
- Updated Miradore support contact info at the credit card receipt.
- Some improvements for mobile usability.
- Serial number was previously not shown for macOS devices on the Devices page.
- Fixed a bug which caused column headers to appear as empty in the device inventory tables.
- Added trimming for email addresses when saving a user to prevent the duplication of users.
- Granting a read permission to devices with a certain tag didn't work correctly with user tags.
Please send comments to email@example.com.