We have released some improvements and bug fixes, mainly regarding credit card billing
- Customers in the United States and Canada can use American Express as their payment method
- Switched to new Braintree-provided user interface for entering credit card numbers
- We show the remaining time period in current subscription plan when downgrading from paid plans to free or from enterprise to business.
- iOS and macOS: improved instructions on enroll now page regarding to the newer iOS versions and macOS
- iOS: If collected lost mode inventory does not match with current value in database, we push the lost mode back to device
- Company name in credit card PDF invoices was mistakenly read from Miradore Company name, instead of credit card information
- Retrying events modified existing event, now it creates new event and optional cancels cancelable original event
- Setting device category was not working properly
- Next billing date was potentially incorrect on Subscription page if unsuccessful payment had been retried afterwards
- Other minor bug fixes regarding to credit card billing
Please send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.