This article helps you to start managing your devices with Miradore. If you are not yet familiar with Miradore, please read what is Miradore and what device management capabilities Miradore offers.
1. Register to Miradore and create your company site
First, register to Miradore and create a site for your company. Navigate to: https://login.online.miradore.com/register and fill in the required information.
- Company, which is used for naming your Miradore site. For example, company "Trestacom" will get the site address: https://trestacom.online.miradore.com.
- Work email (login name), which is used as a username for your company site in Miradore.
- Desired password for accessing your company site.
- Country, which will be used for your site settings.
Please read and agree to the Miradore Terms of Service before registering. Then click Start now, and the Miradore site will be created for you.
2. Activate your free Enterprise plan trial
Many basic device management features of Miradore Online are available for you at no charge, for an unlimited number of devices. There are also paid subscriptions for those users who want to take full advantage of Miradore Online. With the free trial, you get to try the full version of Miradore Online for 14 days, without any commitments.
Some features included in Enterprise plan:
- Invite your team members as system users
- Advanced management features of Android Enterprise, such as, setting restrictions with configuration profiles
- Automation with business policies
- Application management
To benefit from all the features, activate the Enterprise plan trial from your Miradore site (System > Subscription). The activation does not require any credit card information and the trial period will automatically end after 14 days. After the trial period, you can either upgrade your site or continue using the free plan.
3. Add device users
In order to have a reliable device registry, it’s important to assign devices to their users. Devices can be linked to their users when enrolling in Miradore Online, and therefore, it is recommended to add users to your site before the device enrollment.
If you are using the Android Enterprise solution, device users have to be in the system, in order to create the managed Google Play account. This account is essential for application deployment to work properly on Android devices.
The first user is created with the credentials given when the site is registered. To add a new device user, go to Company > Users in Miradore Online.
- Press button Add.
- Type in the user details. Please make sure you have entered email address and phone number correctly, since these can be used for enrolling devices to your site.
You may later add more users manually to Miradore, or use some other available method, like CSV file import, to add users.
4. Device enrollment
Enrolling your devices to Miradore is the first step in beginning to manage them. The enrollment process connects devices to the system by installing an agent or MDM profile on them. Miradore supports several enrollment methods and the enrollment steps may vary between the different device platforms. The most common way to enroll devices in Miradore is to use the enrollment wizard in Enrollment > Enroll device.
- Choose the device type by clicking the correct platform.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard in order to enroll the device to Miradore.
5. Next steps
After these four steps, you are ready to start managing devices with Miradore. You can do various things with your new Miradore site:
- Import new users and enroll more devices to the system.
- View the device inventory reports
- View and update your settings in Miradore.
- Upgrade your site subscription after the Enterprise plan trial.
- Utilize the different device management features that Miradore offers.
Please send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.